Callinex Mines Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Fri Feb 28, 2014 - Drilling Commences at Neuron Exploration Site
Callinex Mines is pleased to announce that it has begun its winter drilling program on its wholly owned Neuron graphite property in Northern Manitoba near Thompson.
- Wed Feb 26, 2014 - Callinex Retains Trident for IR Services
Calilnex has hired Trident Financial for IR Services.
- Fri Jan 17, 2014 - "Neuron" Exploration Property Now Fully Staked
Callinex has expanded their holdings in Northern Manitoba, will drill for graphite.
- Wed Jan 8, 2014 - Callinex Acquires New Mineral Property in Manitoba
Callinex has acquired a combined 26,800 hectares of mineral claims and mineral exploration licenses (MEL) in Northern Manitoba near Thompson.
- Fri Nov 22, 2013 - Callinex Closes Private Placement to Raise $200,070
VANCOUVER -- Callinex Mines Inc. (TSX.V-CNX) (OTCQX -- CLLXF) (the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that is has closed its non-brokered private placement to raise proceeds of $200,070 by the issuance of 526,500 units (each a \'Unit\') at a price of $0.38 per Unit. Each Unit consists of one common share of the Company and one half of a share purchase warrant (a \'Warrant\'). Each whole Warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one additional common share of the Company for a period of two years from closing
- Mon Nov 4, 2013 - Callinex Announces Private Placement to Raise Up to $380,000
Callinex will raise up to a further $380,000 by private placement.
- Mon Oct 28, 2013 - October 28, 2013 Stock Options Granted to Director
Callinex has granted a stock options to its recently appointed director.
- Wed Oct 23, 2013 - Callinex Closes Private Placement to Raise $546,524 and Announces Change to Board of Directors
Callinex Mines Inc. is pleased to announce that is has closed its non-brokered private placement, and has welcomed Michael Louie to its Board of Directors.
- Mon Sep 30, 2013 - Year Ended September 30, 2013
- Wed Sep 4, 2013 - Callinex Announces Private Placement to Raise up to $550,000
Callinex will raise up to $550,000 through private placement.