Callinex Mines Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Mar 13, 2013 - Drilling to Re-Commence at Gossan Hill
Callinex Mines has begun a drilling campaign on its Gossan Hill gold project in Northern Manitoba near Cranberry Portage.
- Tue Jan 22, 2013 - Callinex Announces Appointment of New Director
Callinex Mines is pleased to announce the appointment of Nico Civelli to the Board of Directors.
- Fri Jan 18, 2013 - Callinex to Exhibit at VRIC 2013
Callinex will be exhibiting at the 2013 Resource Investment Conference in Vancouver.
- Mon Dec 31, 2012 - Three Months Ended December 31, 2012
- Tue Dec 4, 2012 - Callinex Begins Winter Drill Program in Manitoba, Announces Changes to Board of Directors
Callinex Mines has begun drilling on its Sneath Lake claims in the Snow Lake region of Northern Manitoba, and is currently mobilizing a second drill to its Moak Lake Project in Thompson, Manitoba.
- Wed Oct 31, 2012 - Callinex Closes Private Placement to Raise $690,000
Callinex Mines Inc.is pleased to announce that is has closed its non-brokered private placement.
- Fri Oct 19, 2012 - Callinex Drill Results Extend Mineralized Zone at Coles Creek-Troitsa
Callinex Mines is pleased to announce that it has recently completed an exploration program at its wholly owned Coles - Troitsa property in Northern British Columbia, near Houston.
- Sun Sep 30, 2012 - Year Ended September 30, 2012
- Tue Jul 31, 2012 - Callinex Mobilizes Drill to Coles -- Troitsa Property
Callinex Mines has mobilized drilling crews to its wholly owned Coles + Troitsa properties in Northern British Columbia near Houston.
- Thu Jul 5, 2012 - Callinex Outlines Summer-Fall Exploration Program
Callinex Mines is pleased to announce an exploration campaign in the Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Manitoba, to begin shortly.